Posted March 20, 2019 09:24:08 I have a translation issue.

I’m in a foreign country and my English isn’t great.

It’s not clear to me what’s going on.

I’m wondering how to fix it.

My first thought is to try to get an English speaker in the room, but the only person who seems to know English is a young woman in the airport.

Then I try looking up a translation website, and I get no results.

I think maybe the problem is that I’m in China and not speaking English.

So I start Googling.

What is a translation?

Translators work with a translator to translate the information they are about to write into English.

They do this by using the word “translating” in their work title.

If I’m translating from the source material, I will use the word translating.

When I get back to the airport, I try calling my local language service, but it’s impossible to get any information from them.

The CPP website says that the CVP is the official English-language service for all CPP countries, but I can’t find any specific information about it.

I googled some phrases, but nothing seems to be working.

This isn’t the first time I’ve encountered translation issues with the language services.

For instance, when I tried to get information from the US State Department’s website, the English translation failed me.

Now, it’s not a major problem, but if I have trouble communicating with people in my native language, I can at least ask about their experiences.

At least with the translation services, it seems that it can be fixed.

As far as I know, the CPMO has no official policy on the matter.

But I do know that I’ll have to learn another language to communicate with people I can understand.